Acceptance The Use Of DSPlayer GbR Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of DSPlayer GbR is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- The contents of DSPlayer GbR website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- All material contained on DSPlayer GbR is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on DSPlayer GbR at your own discretion
CHANGE OF USE
DSPlayer GbR reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that DSPlayer GbR shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
DSPlayer GbR Website may include links to third party websites and embed third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to DSPlayer GbR or otherwise used by DSPlayer GbR as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for viewing. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- Avisioned and DSPlayer and the respective logos are trademarks owned by DSPlayer GbR. Any infridgement will be prosecuted.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, DSPlayer GbR will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website ar any of the services.
- DSPlayer GbR makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website and associated hosting services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of DSPlayer GbR for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of DSPlayer GbR or that of its employees or agents.
- Under no circumstances shall be DSPlayer GbR held liable for any content uploaded and maintained by DSPlayer GbR clients.
- DSPlayer GbR reserves the right to remove or disable any of DSPlayer GbR’s clients’ websites or content in case DSPlayer GbR finds the content offensive or problematic without prior notice, indefinitely, without compensation.
Fair use policy
DSPlayer GbR reserves the right to shut down any client’s service if we will detect abusive use of our services.
You agree to indemnify and hold DSPlayer GbR and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against DSPlayer GbR arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Germany and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Germany courts.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Our Office Address:
For any further information please email DSPlayer GbR